Don’t just take things as they are just because they sound good or because you’re accustomed to it. And surely don’t ignore and block things out simply because it’s unheard of or “crazy talk”. Always ask why. Never settle.
Ask me anything Submit
Stuff I like
- “Hope is not a lottery ticket you can sit on the...”
- “You don’t owe people the person you used to be....”
- handoh said:So, I've been hurt by men too many times, and I am starting to think that it's all my fault. I'm the common denominator in all my failures. What i am asking is, how can I learn to let go of these thoughts and just be happy with myself... I try to let go, but they are invasive and sneak back in when I least expect it.
Hit the pause button for a second.
- “When you dig a well, there’s no sign of water...”
- markcfm said:"A year from now, you might regret not starting today". My teacher wrote this on the whiteboard at school today as a 'motivational tool'. What are your thoughts on this?
Time passes ceaselessly. A year will pass...